Rush PCB Inc handles all your Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) from design to fabrication to assembly. We specialise in building all printed circuit board assembly types including short-run, one-off, prototypes, and production runs, using rapid turn times, and instant online quoting and ordering. We understand your requirements for kitted assembly or turnkey, and we help you with both. We back up our quality and customer satisfaction achievements with multiple awards, and we guarantee on-time delivery to ensure you get your products just-in-time.
Our PCB assembly capabilities include knowledge, not just of PCB components and their assembly, but also of PCB design, fabrication, and a deep understanding of the final product. The PCB assembly unit of Rush PCB offers several key features of value to our customers:
We offer intelligent quotes
We understand PCB assembly requires efficient handling. The first step in this direction begins with intelligent quotes that inform the customer how much their project will cost right away.
Our Online Management App
We actually offer our customer a combination of a cloud application and a back-end manufacturing process. This makes it possible for us to offer on-time PCB assembly solutions. Our easy-to-use portal allows customers to place orders, receive quotes, handle change management, and track their projects directly from their browsers.
Our Inventory of House Parts
We retain a large inventory of commonly used parts. Therefore, we pass on the cost advantage of bulk purchases to the customer, offering them commonly used parts at lower costs. Since our inventory has a large number of parts that we purchased in bulk quantities, we can spread the savings across all our customers for their prototype PCB assembly.
Our Manufacturing is Onshore
Since we manufacture all our assembly in Silicon Valley, we have the advantage of the speed that is so essential to rapid printed circuit board assembly. With overseas shipments, it is difficult to offer rapid prototype PCB assembly services.
We Assemble In-House
As we operate our own PCB assembly lines, we do not need to involve a third party manufacturing service. This way, we assure our customers excellent quality and reliability for their printed circuit board assembly jobs.
Rush PCB PCB Assembly Services
- Quick-turn assembly
- Full turnkey assembly
- Partial turnkey assembly
- Kitted/Consigned assembly
- Prototype assembly
- Consignment assembly
- SMT and THD assembly
- Lead-free assembly (RoHS compliant)
- Regular assembly (non RoHS)
- No-clean process assembly
- Conformal coating on PCBs
- Final box-building and packaging
- Repair/Rework services
- Mechanical assembly
- Electromechanical assembly
- Engineering Prototypes assembly
- Low-cost first article builds
- Nano-Coated Stencils
- Laser-Cut Stencils
Rush PCB Inc. PCB Testing Services
We offer full testing services for:
- SMT Assembly / Parts
- Through-Hole Devices Assembly / Parts (THD)
- SMT & THD Mixed Assembly / Parts
- BGA / µBGA Assembly
- High pin-count BGA Assembly
- QFN, QFP, SOIC, POP & lead-less chips Assembly
- Passive SMD components (0201 and smaller)
- Fine-pitch Components (0.3 / 0.4 mm and 15 mil Pitch)
- Gull-Wing Package
- Flip-chip and under-filled CCGA packages
- BGA Interposer / Stack-up
Our testing instruments include:
- X-Rays (2-D and 3-D)
- X-Ray Inspection for BGA, QFP, QFN etc.
- AOI (Automated Optical Inspection) Testing
- ICT (In-Circuit Testing)
- Functional Testing (both at board & system level)
- Flying Probes
- Regular rework
- Fine-pitch and BGA Rework
- Engineering Rework
- Reballing for BGA
We have no minimum order quantity for any type of PCB assembly for our customers.
Essential Services to Maintain Quality
At Rush PCB Australia, we use a seven-step formula for maintaining the quality of our PCB assembly:
- Engineering Support – Our experts offer feedback on Design for Manufacturability (DFM) and Design for Testing (DFT).
- Laser Direct Imaging (LDI) printing – We use LDI for improved layer-to-layer registration.
- Dedicated Fixtures for Reflow – We ensure perfect soldering of all PCBs.
- Nitrogen Atmosphere – We use Nitrogen in our reflow ovens to improve soldering quality and enlarge our process window.
- X-Ray Inspections – We use real-time X-ray inspections and computerised image analyses, in addition to our automatic inspection processes.
- Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) – We have automated inspection processes for detecting defects, missing and skewed components, offsets, incorrect polarity and wrong parts.
- Flying Probes – We soft touch gold pins to test for all shorts and opens, component failures, voids and opens, especially for BGA/QFN/QFP assemblies.
Rush PCB Inc.is ISO 9001:2015 certified, and we offer the lowest assembly prices in the industry. Our engineers can give you professional advice on material selection, copper weight, stack-up, buried and blind vias, stacked vias, filled vias, drill to copper requirements, final finish, and much more.
No NRE Charges
Although our PCB assembly tooling covers a broad range of services, we do not charge for Non-Recurring Engineering (NRE) expenses. For instance, we do not charge for Pick-and-Place programs, stencil tooling, test fixtures, and dedicated reflow fixtures in any of our quotations.
The PCB assembly unit of Rush PCB offers assurance to customers that their PCB fabrication and assembly will always follow their exact specifications. Our expert engineers have the PCB assembly capabilities to work with you seamlessly to remove any potential design issues from your prototypes, thereby allowing you to proceed through the development and reach production stages much faster. Our unmatched professionalism guarantees our customers:
- Any PCB we manufacture will have return rates lower than 0.05%
- Manufacturing and assembly will have Zero Defects
- For any designs submitted to us, we help to analyze any manufacturability issues through Optional engineering reviews
- We test all PCBs electrically to match them with your Gerber files through Flying-Probe Electrical Testing
- We offer DFM or Design for Manufacturability checking on self-service basis
- We offer one time financial transaction for Bundled Assembly.
For any of your complicated PCBs with fine pitch assembly, whether it is a rush order or has a hard to find component, you can rely on PCB assembly unit of Rush PCB to complete the job on time in a flexible and dependable manner at the most reasonable prices.